Your auto insurance policy usually covers windshield repairs from Rock Damage Windshield Repair. And of course, your repairs have a WARRANTY for as long as you own the vehicle! That means you don't have to pay anything out of pocket to get your chip fixed. Just tell us who your car insurance company is and provide us with the policy number and we will help file the claim. It's easy as pie!
Understanding your insurance coverage:
- Most car insurance companies waive the deductible - making it no cost to you!
- The deductible is waived on repairs, not replacements
- Most companies encourage windshield repairs
- Repairs are faster and cost less than a windshield replacement
- You'll be able to drive again without a bill
- Insurance-based repairs are a safe, convenient option
Choose the right repair team
Ask Rock Damage Windshield Repairs about direct insurance service repairs that can get you back on the road in a flash. Call us for fast, reliable windshield repairs!
Contact Us Today